CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND OUR COMMITMENT TO PATIENT SAFETY
Dimples Family Dentistry is a healthcare company, devoted to our core mission of providing essential health services for our patients when they need them. That’s why we are keeping our clinic open, but we will continue to monitor and respond to the situation as appropriate.
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our staff and patients at our clinics. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day, and particularly before and after each patient.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when needed.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
With this commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you’ve come to expect from us.